- Do all of you carry the same material?
- Which is better stone or mulch?
- Will you come out to my house and tell me how much material I need?
- General Price check questions…
- Does HF do installation?
- How big is your loader bucket? (How much is “one scoop”?)
- How does bagged material compare to bulk?
- What is the difference between HF select and the economy materials?
- How much material can I fit in my truck or trailer?
- Do you sell retail, or just wholesale?
- Do I have to load myself?
- Do I have to make an appointment to pick up my materials?
- Do you sell flowers, trees, and sod?
- Are you open all year?
- What is the best/longest lasting mulch?
- Which mulch keeps bugs/ant away?
- Should I use weed fabric under my mulch?
- How thick should I spread my mulch?
- Are dyed mulches safe for pets, plants, and kids?
- Will dyed mulches stain my driveway?
- Why is there fungus growing on my mulch?
- What kind of mulch should I use?
- Do you have clay?
- What is the best material for grading around a foundation?
- What is the difference between screened topsoil and prosoil?
- Do you have black dirt?
- What is the difference in your soils?
- Do you sell dry dirt, and why does it cost more?
- Do you deliver?
- How far in advance do I need to call for a delivery?
- Can you deliver more than one product at the same time?
- I live 1 mile from your store, why does it cost so much for delivery?
- Do you offer free delivery?
- How big are your trucks?
- Can you deliver into my backyard?
- What are frost laws?
- If I need two different materials, do I have to pay for a second delivery?
- Can I share a delivery with neighbor, and have you dump material in two different locations?
- How much can you deliver at a time?
- Do I have to come into the store to place a delivery order?
- Why can’t some products be dump spread?
- I only need 1 yard of “something” delivered, why does it cost so much
- Can you dump over a fence?
- Why do you charge extra for a dump spread? (and/or double dump)
- Why do you charge extra for a split load?
Lawn & Garden FAQ’s
Question: What kind of materials can I drop off at your store?
(A) We accept brush, leaves, grass, soil & sod at all of our locations. We also accept concrete at our Dimondale yard.